Hand-in-Hand is pleased to present to you this brief profile of our Group of Companies. We are proud to be one of the most developed insurance and financial groups in Guyana, offering the most comprehensive range of products.
We are a constantly growing organisation. You will see that our management team represents a collection of competencies that would ensure nothing but the best in customer service, technology and corporate governance.
Our fourteen interlinked locations ensure the best in customer service wherever you may be.
The Hand in Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Co. Ltd (HIHF) is the oldest property insurer in Guyana. It is a mutual company (meaning that it is owned by its policyholders) established in 1865, and is the founding member of the Hand in Hand Group, which comprises:
- The Hand in Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Company Limited
- Hand in Hand Mutual Life Assurance Company Limited (a Life company, incorporated: 1966)
- GCIS Inc. -a proprietary composite (Property/ Life) insurance company (acquired 1998)
- Hand-in-Hand Trust Corporation Inc. – the largest trust company in Guyana (acquired 2002).
- Hand-in-Hand Investments Inc. – a special subsidiary set up to handle the Group’s real estate and special investments portfolio.